Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bare With Me

As I sit here and begin to type, I am hoping that people will be interested enough to read what I write. I am not a writer by profession, but with things the way they are in our lives right now, I need an outlet. This seems to be the healthiest outlet I can think of right now. Well, besides working out. I definitely don't have the time or energy for that right now and it shows.

My intentions for this blog are to just update, inform, and to educate my friends that want to be part of our lives. The only thing that I ask, if I may, is that what you read here, share here unless it is a personal email or inbox message on FB. We don't share our lives with everyone, especially the trials we have faced recently. Please be respectful. 

So, as I embark on this journey, I beg of you to just, Bare With Me!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you, Ashley! Thank you for welcoming me into your life. It's my privilege to be, even a small part, of your support system. Hugs and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very strong woman, this is a great way to have the outlet. I am thankful that I get to be part of her life and all of yours!!! Love u guys!!!! Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to see you started your blog. I really believe it will be a perfect venue to be able to say and share the things you need to. You are amazing my beautiful daughter and your strength continues to amaze me each and every day! Love all of you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks so much for including me on this journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing~ When you can't be strong, it's ok... you just hold on to those close to you.... Until you can again... Every day is a new journey... Love to you all....

    ReplyDelete