Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Prayers for a Friend


Good Morning! I received a message from a dear friend this morning asking for prayer. She is struggling. It is the same struggle I deal with almost on a daily basis. I ask you to remember her in prayer today. Below is the message she sent to me. I am not thankful for the difficulties that our daughters share, but I am thankful we can walk it together! I love you KEC!

"Today I am struggling. With anger. And sorrow. And grief. An acquaintance is having an ultra sound. She will likely find out she is carrying a healthy baby. She is unwed, not even in a committed relationship. She drank heavily through out the beginning of the pregnancy, smoked both cigarettes and pot. Not that I would EVER wish someone's baby be unhealthy. But, it hurts just the same. And I tell you because I know you have those days. I know you understand my pain and the place in my heart that hurts. Please pray for me today, and for the people I have to come into contact with. I am having a difficult time speaking with patience and love."

Let's life her up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment