Saturday, June 2, 2012

No Date...Yet

I wanted to keep you all informed of what is happening with Little Miss. Sophie's doctor and I finally connected yesterday and he strongly believes the surgery needs to be done now, so we are taking is advice. He said that he is hopeful that the device will work but he can't make any promises.

The good news is that just last week, Dr. Butto did the same procedure on a baby smaller than Sophie and younger and it was successful. Praying the same happens with Sophie.

Dr. Butto's nurse will be calling me to schedule the surgery. As soon as I know the logistics I will let you all know.

Thank you for believing with me that our Jellybean, Little Miss, Sophers, Loomis (Sophie has many adoring names from her fan club), will be perfectly fine after the surgery and that it WILL be a success!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment